找回密码
 注册会员
搜索
  • 511查看
  • 0回复
脱挂者 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-10-10 19:57:48 |显示全部楼层
歌词
  Is this the real life -   Is this just fantasy -   Caught in a landslide -   No escape from reality -   Open your eyes   Look up to the skies and see -   I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy -   Because I'm easy come, easy go,   A little high, little low,   Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me,   - to me -,   Mama, just killed a man,   Put a gun against his head,   Pulled my trigger, now he's dead,   Mama, life had just begun,   But now I've gone and thrown it all away -   Mama, ooo,   Didn't mean to make you cry -   If I'm not back again this time tomorrow -   Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters -   Too late, my time has come,   Sends shivers down my spine,   Body's aching all the time,   Goodbye everybody - I've got to go -   Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth -   Mama, ooo -   I don't want to die,   I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all -   I see a little silhouetto of a man,   Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango -   Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me -   Galileo, Galileo,   Galileo, Galileo   Galileo figaro - Magnifico -   But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me -   He's just a poor boy from a poor family -   Spare him his life from this monstrosity -   Easy come easy go -, will you let me go -   Bismillah! No -, we will not let you go - let him go -   Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go   Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go   Will not let you go - let me go   Will not let you go - let me go   No, no, no, no, no, no, no -   Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go -   Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me -   for me -   So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye -   So you think you can love me and leave me to die -   Oh Baby - Can't do this to me baby -   Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here -   Nothing really matters,   Anyone can see,   Nothing really matters -, nothing really matters to me   Any way the wind blows...

快速发帖

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

手机版|Archiver|WPE|52wpe|我爱WPE ( 闽ICP备15009081号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:39 , Processed in 0.058432 second(s), 17 queries .

返回顶部